SOME TIPS AND TRICKS TO FIND YOUR BRIDAL DRESS AT REBEL AT HEART NEAR GHENT
You have decided to get married. Congrats! Now it is time to find your wedding dress. You are at the right place at Rebel at Heart Bridal Studio near Ghent in East Flanders! We have wedding dresses that are exclusively sold in our bridal studio.
- First think of what kind of bride you want to be? Which style of wedding dress attracts you? Is it a bohemian wedding dress, a modern wedding dress, a boho chic or can it be simple but chic, with a touch of cool, sexy or a little rock’n roll?
- Take a good look at our website at the designers we offer in our collection. On this page you can see which dresses we have in our bridal store. If you have already chosen a style beforehand, this will help you during your first fitting. When booking an appointment online, we ask you to make a top 5 of wedding dresses from our collection. These 5 wedding dresses make a smooth start of your fitting possible, so choose them carefully and take your time to look at the pictures.
- We recommend looking for a wedding dress 9 to 12 months before your wedding date, and decide on a dress 7 to 10 months before your wedding. If you want to plan your wedding in the short term and you need a wedding dress faster, you can place an order with high priority. This is possible in case of some designers, but keep in mind that an additional cost can/will be charged.
- Think in advance how much you would like to spend on your wedding dress. You can then look for a wedding dress within your budget. On our website (under ‘Collection’) you can find a price indication for each designer. You will see that there is a wide price range and that even the most exclusive wedding dresses are still affordable. It is never fun to fall in love with a designer’s wedding dress and discover afterwards that the dress doesn’t fit into your budget.
- We advise you to wear skin-colored seamless underwear during your fitting. It is the least visible when fitting a dress. If you have a strapless bra, make sure to wear it. Some designers make your dress at the right length. Therfor, it is useful that you know in advance whether you are going to wear flat shoes or heels on your wedding day. We are happy to help you with this. We have a nice collection of bridal shoes in our Bridal Studio.
- We advise you not to bring too many people to your fitting session. Bring the person who knows you best and with whom you want to share this special moment. Ideally, that’s a group of three. Take it from me, too many different opinions will only make your choice more difficult. And it is up to you to make the final choice. Years of experience has shown that the group leaves the final decision with the bride. Moreover, we are a Bridal Studio, which means that our space is cosy, but not very big. And … isn’t it much more fun if your wedding dress remains the ultimate surprise at your wedding?
I hope these tips will help you choose your ideal wedding dress and make you less stressful for your fitting. Know that I am here to guide you and that I will try to make you feel as comfortable as possible. And once you find the perfect dress… we can enjoy this moment together!
Love to see you in my bridal studio ♥︎
Linda Van Reckem,
Passionated owner of Rebel at Heart